An essential part of the HACCP Plan is accurate flow diagrams for each process within your plant. A flow diagram is a general diagram that describes the process step-by-step. It should include all steps in the process, in sequence, directly under control of the facility from raw material receipt through processing, packaging, storage and distribution.
Sample Flow Diagrams are available to download on Cornell Box.
- Blue Cheese from Pasteurized Milk
- Gouda from Pasteurized Milk
- Raw Milk Cheddar
- Raw Milk Receiving from a Tanker
- Raw Milk Receiving from Totes/Cans
- Strained Greek-style Yogurt